1 - Let’s discover a magic place, The « Musée des Arts Forains » !
Les Pavillons de Bercy
53, Avenue des terroirs de France
Tel. + 33 (0)1 43 40 16 22
Situation map :
The organisation committee informs you that free shuttles will be provided in order to bring you to the "Musée des Arts Forains" and to take you back to your hotels (Pullman & Ibis only). People who want to stay after 23:30 have to go back to their hotel by their own. See program below.
The Pavillons de Bercy are situated in the 12th arrondissement in Paris, in the Eastern part of the City, close to the Porte de Bercy.
- By Car: 15 minutes from Orly Airport and 30 minutes from Roissy Airport. Coming from Le Périphérique, take the exit Porte de Bercy and follow the sign Paris Centre. Don’t take the first tunnel and stay on the right hand side of the road. Turn left after the traffic light: you are in the Avenue des Terroirs de France.
- By train: Paris Gare de Lyon and Paris Gare Austerlitz are located at less than 5 minutes by taxi or car, RER A, METEOR.
- Metro: METEOR 14, Station Cour Saint Emilion, 9 minutes away from CBD (Madeleine / Opera)
- Bus: Line 24
In this museum, the world of fairground art comes to life and provides for an entertaining spectacle thanks to the imaginative staging of objects from the world-renowned collection belonging to the owner of the Pavillons de Bercy, Jean Paul FAVAND.
The “Carousel-Salon”, once a symbol of itinerant entertainment, has made up a stop in this locale and turned this building into an extraordinary site full of attractions and games that have been restored to their original state.
The incredible and unique collection of fairground art, including German swings, merry-go-rounds and carousels provide the decor in which sculpted wooden horses, hundred-year-old bicycles and other objects become a playground in which adults can discover the different aspects of travelling fairs and how they once enabled people to live out their dreams.
2 - Program
|19:00 :||Départure from the hotel by bus (free shuttles)|
|19:20 / 20:25 :||Arrival and welcome cocktail - Part 1|
|20:30 / 21:30 :||Speech and certificate award ceremony|
|21:30 / 22:00 :||Welcome cocktail - Part 2|
|22:00 / 23:30 :||Dinner|
|23:35 :||Departure by bus (free shuttles)|
|23:30 / 00:30 :||Open bar|
3 - Certificate awards ceremony
Each year the ICCC Conference offers a major event for the community of experts involved in Common Criteria (CC). It is both a technical conference and an opportunity for privileged encounters for all those in charge of specification, development, evaluation, certification and approval with regard to the IT security of products and systems. A highlight of the event, appreciated by everyone, is the gala dinner with the certificate award ceremony where certification bodies awards developers and sponsors.
This year, we propose a new concept for this expected ceremony.
It will take place in two separate sequences :
- The first sequence, from 20:30 to 21:30, after a brief speech of introduction in front of all attendees, each country, having certificates to award, will be asked to get on the stage with all parties having been involved in those certificates, possibly including certifiers, developers, sponsors, evaluators, for collective congratulations and for a group photo by the official photographer (seats located in the first rows will be booked for them in order to facilitate the access to the stage). The certificates list will be displayed and classified by countries;
- The second sequence, from 21:30 to 23:30, at any time during the remaining of the gala dinner and without requiring the other attendees who will continue enjoying on their side the dinner and the fairground shops, each participant interested in having a “personalised” photo will be able to contact the official photographer to take a picture as wanted on the stage that will be let available for that purpose (for e.g. a picture of one certifier awarding one developer or a picture of a certain working group).