Propose a paper for the ICCC 2012 Conference!
Once your account has been created, an e-mail will be sent to you (within 48 hours) with an explanation of the procedure to be followed for your connection.
Once you have access, you will be able to connect using the Connection block (on the right-hand side of the page) and manage your abstracts.
How do I submit an abstract?
Once you are connected using your access data, you will be able to use the Navigation block (on the right-hand side of the page) in order to:
- Modify the data in your profile (Do not forget to enter data for your CV and biography) ;
- Manage your abstracts ;
You can create as many abstracts as you like, and edit or delete them. When an abstract is ready, you can then submit it for validation.
When the panel of judges has reviewed your abstract, you will receive an e-mail informing you of its validation or refusal. When one of your abstracts has been selected, you will need to confirm your participation as a Speaker at the ICCC 2012 Conference.
In case a set of speakers plan to present a common paper at the conference, they shall appoint their representative and ask him/her to follow the “Call for papers” process as if he/she was the only one speaker. However, he/she may indicate the name of the other speakers in the abstract (around 200 words), this information will be seen by the Program Committee when they will mark the abstracts and may help them to understand the context. Please note that a consequence of having only one speaker (the representative) registered, only this latter will benefit the “speaker’s rate”.
Following March CCRA meetings, the list of topics has been updated :
- Track A - CC Formalities:
- Scheme updates
- Scheme Regulations
- Reports from CC Communities
- Policies demanding CC Certification
- Procurement of CC certified Products
- CC and other Standards
- CC and New Techniques
- CC and Tools
- Assurance Maintenance
- Track B - Technical Use of CC:
- Security Tokens
- Secure Development, e.g. site certification
- Mobile Secuirty
- Network devices
- Track C - Management Views/ Application Aspects:
- Electronic signatures
- CC and Critical Infrastructure
- New areas of application for CC Certification
- Risk Management based on CC Certification
- Organization of technical communities and process to write effective collaborative PP and associated
- 15 May 2012: closing date for the Call for Papers
- May: Rating by the CCRA Program Committee
- June: Posting of the final agenda, and the speakers selected
- Up until 4 September: submission of final presentations in pdf format (for a CD provided to participants)
- Up until 11 September: submission of the final presentations in ppt format (used for the oral presentation)